The ATLAS workshop
May 23, 2016 09:00
May 24, 2016 05:00
|Add event to calendar||
The first meeting of the Action ATLAS of GdR MaDICS will be held in Grenoble on May 23-24, 2016.
The ATLAS conference is an interdisciplinary workshop on mathematical and algorithmimcal approaches for high dimensional problems in data sciences.
This year’s event is particularly dedicated to signal processing and medical imaging, with a particular emphasis on the use of innovative optimization methods.
The workshop’s program will feature plenary talks given by experts in the field, as well as short talks.
Confirmed speakers :
- Stéphanie Allassonnière (Ecole Polytechnique)
- Pascal Bianchi (CNRS and Telecom ParisTech)
- Laure Blanc Ferraud (CNRS and Université de Nice Sophia Antipolis)
- Rémi Gribonval (INRIA and Rennes University)
- Fred Koriche (Université du Littoral)
- Bertrand Thirion (INRIA and CEA Saclay)
- Michael Unser (EPFL)
Registration is free but mandatory because of limited space in the room.
More information including registration form
Submission of an abstract for a short talk/poster session at the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org before May 2, 2016
- Registration deadline and submission of an abstract for a short talk/poster: May 2, 2016
- Notification for acceptance: May 9, 2016